Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beginning of the End


It is now the beginning of the end. I sit here thinking of all the things I’ll never experience as an Ellerslie student again, trying to make my brain realize that it’s really real. Last night we had my last Monday night Musician’s Fellowship.





Tonight will be my last Kiddo Nite. Tomorrow will be the last time I listen to a sermon in the Ellerslie chapel. I have 13 meals left on the meal plan.... Yes, it's the beginning of the end.

And it still doesn't seem real.

But that's okay, because sometime soon it will hit me. And right now I'm just so excited about the adventures He's going to take me on next. I never could have dreamed up Ellerslie, or guessed that it would be as wonderful as it was. That means that whatever comes up next will be bigger than what I can dream up, and more wonderful than I can picture. How exciting is that? 


3 comments:

  1. I know what it's like to leave after one semester. I can't imagine how it would feel after a year... And oh goodness, how I miss Musician's Fellowship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It only get better. Life after Ellerslie is not less rich. Trust me. :)
    "I may not know the way I go but, oh, I know my Guide!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - hard to believe. But with Christ, the journey will only become more and more beautiful.... you just keep walking! Prov 4:18

    ReplyDelete