Friday, July 29, 2011

Help Me Get To France


God's called me to France. You see, that country doesn't really know about Him, and they need to. Here's how you can help me in this ministry:

Pray. 

  • For hearts in France to be changed
  • For me to learn and retain the French language
  • For Christians to be moved to support me financially
Give.
  • Financially. The most helpful option to support is to pledge to give a certain monthly amount. You can do so online through GEM's website, but it charges me 3% if you use a credit card. The best way to pledge is to snail mail in a pledge card, which I'd love to get to you if you ask me! One time gifts are also always appreciated! I need to have 90% of my trip pledged or given before I can buy my plane tickets to France. That means I need $10,000 more by August 15th!
  • Garage Sale. My family and I are having a garage sale on August 13th. If you have anything you would like to donate, let me know!
  • Buy a flower. I still have flowers I'm selling. Those can be purchased and all proceeds go to France. :-)



Oh, and the picture above is one I took in Paris, though I'm sure I didn't need to tell you that. I mean, really, where else could I have gotten that? I'm hoping to get much  more pictures like that in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment