God's called me to France. You see, that country doesn't really know about Him, and they need to. Here's how you can help me in this ministry:
- For hearts in France to be changed
- For me to learn and retain the French language
- For Christians to be moved to support me financially
- Financially. The most helpful option to support is to pledge to give a certain monthly amount. You can do so online through GEM's website, but it charges me 3% if you use a credit card. The best way to pledge is to snail mail in a pledge card, which I'd love to get to you if you ask me! One time gifts are also always appreciated! I need to have 90% of my trip pledged or given before I can buy my plane tickets to France. That means I need $10,000 more by August 15th!
- Garage Sale. My family and I are having a garage sale on August 13th. If you have anything you would like to donate, let me know!
- Buy a flower. I still have flowers I'm selling. Those can be purchased and all proceeds go to France. :-)
Oh, and the picture above is one I took in Paris, though I'm sure I didn't need to tell you that. I mean, really, where else could I have gotten that? I'm hoping to get much more pictures like that in the near future!