Monday, June 13, 2011

Favorite Moments

 Here are a few of my favorite moments I captured from the reunion- in no particular order. There were so many pictures, it was hard to pick just a few.
She's really a very happy child, but for some reason I just love capturing these moments.
She wanted to see the dog more than she wanted to ride the horse

Here's Kate putting on her charm. This would be the lady saying, "Wow, she IS friendly!"

Bristol really liked the wings Aunt Kristin gave her.

And Bristol found these dress up shoes. 

Gotta love those Mommy cuddles. 

Note the cousins having a stare down over the chair. You can't see it in the picture, but I'm positive Kate's got a mischievous grin on her face. She won, since her cute little behind is placed on the chair and her cousin's is not.




Thank you everyone so much for your prayers. It was so unexpected to lose Gideon so late in the pregnancy, and we're all still trying to wrap our minds around it. Tracy's beginning to recover very well, though she still has a ways to go. C-sections are no small surgeries.

If you could continue praying for us, we would so much appreciate it.  The reunion's come to an end and most people are headed home tomorrow. Tracy is flying home with either Jon or my Mom on Tuesday, and that will probably be pretty rough for her. I'll be driving the car back with Bristol and either Jon or my Mom starting Tuesday as well. 

God's been faithfully getting us through this, one step at a time. Though I can't understand why things happen the way they do, I know that He is good. 

If I've learned anything from losing Gideon, it's to cherish the ones I have now. It's been a long weekend full of loving on the littles.

Your support and words of encouragement have been so wonderful. I can't thank you enough.

And just so you know Kate smiles....

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kels, you have such a gift for capturing life through a lens. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    know that you and your family are in our prayers. . .

    ReplyDelete